Applying for a Lebanon visa from UAE is an easy-peasy process. In this blog, I will share with you a step by step guide on How to Apply for A Lebanon Visa in Dubai. Be advised that this procedure is applicable only to UAE residence visa holders.
Click on this Link to know if you require a Visa to visit Lebanon.
STEP 1. PREPARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
Here is the list of Document required:
- Original Passport
- Photocopy of the Passport information Page and Residence Visa
- No Objection Letter from the Sponsor – The letter must indicate the reason for Visit
- Hotel and Ticket Booking
- Invitation Letter from Lebanon ( for Business purpose)
- Trade License copy (for Partners and Traders only)
- Filled out Visa application Form – Click here for the Form
STEP 2. DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION
Prior appointment is not required to apply for Lebanon Visa. You may visit the Consulate of Lebanon with your documents during their Office Hours:
- Sunday -Thursday
- Submission: from 8:30 until 12:00 pm
- LOCATION OF THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF LEBANON
Bur Dubai – Umm Hurair 1, str. # 3, P.O. Box: 7800 Dubai United Arab Emirates
STEP 3. PAYMENT
There are two visa options with different fees:
- 185.00AED- Two Entries
- 260.00AED – Multiple Entries
STEP 4. PASSPORT COLLECTION
There was no courier option when I applied for the Visa, so the passport must be collected personally.
- Collection time from 13:00 until 14:00 pm