After I left Dubai, I went home to Philippines and spent a whole month with my family. I booked my flight from Philippines to Canada. Since i will be coming from the Philippines, I have to attend PDOS or a Pre-departure Orientation Seminar from Commission of Filipinos overseas.
Appointment Booking Online
It’s mandatory to book an appointment, this will guarantee a seat , you will need to fill out a form and provide your passport and visa details.
Click below for more details:
I attended a few hours information session specific for an immigrant traveling to Canada. It is indeed very helpful and informative. It is MANDATORY for all new immigrants to attend this session. You will get the CFO stamp on your passport and only then you can board your flights.
On your appointment date, you must bring the following :
1. Bar coded confirmation of appointment
2. Original valid passport (must be valid about six months before date of travel)
3. Original valid visa and original COPR (if applicable)
4. One (1) valid identification card with photograph
5. Payment of Php 400.00 registration fee
CFO office address:
Citigold Center, 1345 Quirino Ave,
1007 Metro Manila, Philippines